Log Stairway Order Guide
Choose which style of log staircase or timber stairway you would like. There are many options available. Contact us for custom styles. Below you'll find printable pdf's of our ordering guides. You can fill these out and email or fax them to us.
- Total vertical rise from finished lower floor to finished upper floor. If a landing will be used, we'll need the vertical rise from finished floor, to finished landing floor. Then we'll need the finished landing floor to finished upper floor.
- Maximum available horizontal run for the stairway
- Landing width from the wall to the face of the landing.
- Horizontal measurement from the face of the landing to the face of the upper floor/landing. This will determine if a landing extention is needed to mount the stringer to the landing.
- Total floor depth including the finished floor and sub floor. This measurement is used to determine if a joist extenion is required to secure the stringer.
- Total available width for complete staircase. The total width of the stairway will not be exact due to the irregualr shape of the hand peeled stringers with the mortise and tenon style staircase.
- Delivery destination, complete ship-to address including zip code, and contact persons name and telephone number.
- Stairway style preference.